Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist (145468). Do you have experience with Python and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The individual will be responsible for performing a wide range of activities from exploratory data analysis (EDA) to model design and implementation across a range of datasets that will require communicating with domain experts to validate results. This role will also be expected to solve problems to ensure the delivery of data products as well as assist in fetching, data wrangling, and qualifying data from multiple sources.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Applied Math, Agronomy, Engineering or a related quantitative discipline with at least a year of data analytics or data science experience.
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist / Data Analyst
- Intermediate skill using Python (eg. pandas, numpy, matplotlib / seaborn, geopandas, shapely, etc.)
- Intermediate skill using SQL or PySpark dataframe manipulations
- Knowledgeable of version control, e.g. git
- Detail-oriented and capable of performing deep dives into datasets
- Basic understanding of various machine learning and statistical techniques used for predictive modeling and analysis.
- Strong communication skills to solicit information from domain experts and present results back to a technical audience
- Self-starter as well as able to work as part of a team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- MA/M.Sc. in an analytics field
- Experience with exploratory Big Data discovery through the use of technologies such as PySpark
- Knowledge of agricultural technology especially with regard to row crops
- Curiosity and an open mind towards unfamiliar data sources and unfamiliar quantitative domains
- Experience with complex data formats and data of varying quality
- Experience building data pipelines and interacting with APIs
- Data storytelling with meaningful, interpretable visualizations
- Working knowledge of AWS
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data analysis, data science, Python, SQL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.