Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python (144777). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop novel models to solve an increasingly relevant global problem using unprecedented agricultural datasets. Test and develop your own creative solutions with ample computational resources. Collaborate with domain experts from a variety of backgrounds (e.g. breeding, agronomy, plant pathology, engineering, statistics, etc.). Positively impact farmers and business applications across our suite of products.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Masters or Ph.d. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related discipline with a focus on deep learning
- Proficient in python and at least one deep learning framework (tensorflow, JAX, pytorch, etc.)
- Experience implementing custom deep learning models
- Demonstrable ability to apply concepts from current deep learning publications
- Experience developing models on spatial and/or temporal datasets (e.g. using RNNs, CNNs, or attention mechanisms)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience publishing research
- Experience developing models using heterogeneous or multi-modal datasets
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.