Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Python (144756). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will explore and munge large and diverse agronomic datasets to gain insight and build model-ready datasets. Design, prototype, and validate predictive agronomic models using machine/deep learning and statistical models. Write robust, well-documented and well-tested research code and code libraries that adhere to community standards and best practices. Collaborate with team members and across the Science organization to deliver high-quality, reproducible research.
Required Skills & Experience:
- PhD or MS with 2 years of experience in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Math or another highly quantitative discipline
- Strong Python coding skills for data science, including experience with standard data science packages (numpy, pandas, matplotlib, seaborn, sklearn)
- Experience using version control systems (perferabel git) and cloud computing (preferable AWS)
- Strong communication skills for effective interactions with business stakeholders as well as peer groups and team members
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on deep learning and statistical/probabilistic modeling experience
- Experience using probabilistic programming languages, such as Tensorflow Probability and Pyro
- Experience with exploratory Big Data discovery through the use of technologies such as Spark (PySpark preferred)
- Knowledge of agricultural technology especially with regard to row crops
- Curiosity and an open-mind towards unfamiliar data sources and unfamiliar quantitative domains
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.