Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Manufacturing, Data Modeling – 146884. Do you have experience with data modeling? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will collaborate with translators to define technical problem statement and hypothesis to test; understand business problems to implement scalable and sustainable solutions. Coordinates with SMEs, translators, IT and data engineers to deliver holistic analytical solutions. Designs, creates, tests and implements complex models and algorithms that drive analytical solutions throughout the organization. Regularly tests and maintains analytical models to improve efficiency and keep up with changing business needs, ensuring timely analysis and testing for regular maintenance of solutions over time. Writes reports articulating the analytics insights and their business impacts. Conducts and leads meetings and workshops to explain findings. Supports translators in communicating the design, functioning and output of the analytical models/solutions developed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of data science work specifically in building predictive models using machine learning techniques.
- Graduation from a four-year college or university with a degree in statistics, physics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, or management of information systems.
- Experience with object oriented design, coding and testing, engineering Data Science/Machine Learning platforms
- Proficiency in programming languages such as SQL and Python or R and experience in big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Gurobi modeling
- Comfort in using SQL Server, PostgreSQL/ MySQL, experience in tools based on Git or SVN and working knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Proficiency in aggregation of large data sets, statistical analysis tools
- Expert knowledge of data modeling and understanding of different data structures
- Understanding of advanced applied mathematics in AA, artificial intelligence and array operations
- Experience in manufacturing industry required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A good operations research background and experience is required and ability to learn the Gurobi.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data modeling, object oriented, OOD, SQL, Python, Hadoop, Spark, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Git
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.