Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Java, Python, R (145361). Do you have experience with Java and Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be working on developing regional and global resource allocation, scheduling, and vehicle routing models to make recommendations for field (planting, detasseling, harvest) and facility operations. The recommendations should result in operations efficiency. You will work closely with business partners to gather assumptions and scope the problem, then independently formulate, code and execute the problem. Finally, models need to be validated with and approved by the business user and technical documentation needs to be developed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- PhD in Operations Research, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or any related area
- Experience in solving scheduling, vehicle routing and allocation problems using operations research techniques and heuristics (+5 years)
- CPLEX/Gurobi experience (+5 years)
- Java experience (+4 years)
- Database knowledge (+5 years)
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in solving large scale scheduling and routing problems using operations research (column generation, B&P, etc)
- Experience in IBM DOC
- Experience in working with data APIs, Teradata, Oracle
- Knowledge in Python or R (+3 years)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, database, API, Teradata, Oracle, Python
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.