Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist (147648). Do you have experience with Graph Database? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will use advanced knowledge and skills in statistics and machine learning to build predictive models, build data pipelines, and automate analytics workflows.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of experience in database design/management
- Working knowledge of graph databases (Neo4j), its query language (Cypher) and related plugs-in like (APOC)
- Proven skills in data retrieval and data research techniques
- Familiarity with Database technologies (Relational), data-warehouse tools (Teradata) and database query languages (SQL, and others)
- Detail-oriented problem solving, ability to work in fast changing environment and manage ambiguity
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with ETL, data warehousing and graph database software to store and organize Graph data
- Experience in keeping database up to date, managing database access, designing maintenance procedures, delivering graph data/use case results to user communities
- Drive for translating business problems into research initiatives that deliver business value
- Creativity in defining challenging exploratory projects
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: graph database, data science, big data, teradata, sql, apoc
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.