Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Git, AWS (147373). Do you have experience with Git and AWS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Implement a system to capture and update documentation around scientific findings and code updates. Lead code review sessions, including, but not limited to, semantics, design, quantity of comments and coverage of unit tests.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expert in GIT repository management including strategies such as trunk-based development, managing pull requests and GIT hub actions with 5+ years of experience working with GIT.
- Experience with code formatting tools, dependency management and packaging.
- Background in software development, computer science, engineering, or mathematics.
- Bachelors degree with at least 7 years of experience or masters degree with at least 5 years of experience or Ph.D. with 2 years of experience.
- Superior communication and collaboration skills are a must
- Cloud handling knowledge AWS/GCP
- Working knowledge on repository like GIT (5+ years)
- 3 – 4 years of programming experience with Python, R, Big query
- Having knowledge in web development will be a plus
Desired Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate is meticulous with the abilities to follow, implement and influence adoption of systems of practices.
- Engineering and software development are a plus.
- Cloud tools knowledge will be plus (Lambda, S3, Big Table, FarGate, GCS, SageMaker)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: git, aws, data scientist
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.