Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, GIS (144708). Do you have experience with GIS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Implement innovative data pipeline solutions designed to supply critical information that helps to improve profitability and sustainability of grower operations; Support end-to-end pipeline development along all phases of the R&D process; Contribute individually and leveraging out of team connections to bring necessary expertise, data feeds and modeling approaches in order to advance technology and provide industry leading solutions for corn growers; Engage with engineers when scaling up science models and productionalizing experimental pipelines to serve global customer base; Collaborate with project team members to deliver detailed experimental protocols that enable advancement of research and product concepts in R&D pipelines. Incorporate feedbacks from protocol reviews; Prepare and execute necessary user experience studies and field experiments. Train team members and seasonal employees on standard operating procedures, site and operation safety guidelines, and tool operations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- MS degree in Agronomy, Geography, Remote sensing, Hydrology, Atmospheric Science or a related discipline (PhD preferred)
- Solid working knowledge of irrigation management and technologies and science concepts
- Strong coding skills
- Experience with remote sensing applications in agriculture
- Experience with GIS and remote sensing software packages
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Industry experience developing or deploying data products in agriculture
- Experience in evaluating and refining technology through in-field testing
- Experience with ML applications in agricultural domain
- Experience in mass processing and analysis of remote sensing data.
- Exceptional communication skills for effective interactions with senior business stakeholders as well as peer groups and team members
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.