Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist (147948). Do you have experience with Geospatial or UAV Imagery? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Build computer vision end to end pipeline from image data preprocessing, data ingestion, data filtering to imaging model development, deployment, and monitoring
- Stitching, georeferencing and analyzing UAV imagery to derive insights and phenotypic metrics
- Sufficient knowledge about creating database schemas and methods to store data in cloud/AWS Sagemaker, model training and orchestration in AWS
- Adept in defining APIs for user interface and model deployment
- Communicate results with the key stakeholders and improve pipelines based on feedback
- Using advanced mathematical models, machine learning algorithms, operations research techniques, and strong business acumen to deliver insight, recommendations, and solutions UAV imagery.
- Developing sustainable, consumable, accurate, and impactful code for model building and deployment.
- Partner with a senior member of the data science team to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound organizational decisions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Good Understanding of image processing, color spaces, machine learning, deep learning, and Convolutional Neural Networks
- Understanding of imaging sensors and technology, and photogrammetry is a plus
- Remote sensing and geospatial imagery analysis experience specifically UAVs, knowledge of any one tool like QGIS, ENVI, ArcGIS etc.
- Experience using any of the image stitching tools like ODM, Agisoft etc.
- Good understanding of any one of deep learning framework Pytorch, Tensorflow or MXNET and ability to build models from scratch
- Knowledge of transfer learning and making ML models work with limited data
- Good Understanding of machine learning pipeline in production (MLOPs)
- Very good knowledge of Python
- Version Control (Git)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree: 5+
- Masters degree: 2+
- PhD: open to school only experience
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, GIS, UAV Imagery, Machine Learning, Geospatial
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.