Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Scientist, Customer Analytics, Python – 147109. Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will deliver best-in-class analytics solutions for the customer-centric commercial operations of the company. Topics include but not limited to: customer analytics, segmentation analysis, predictive cross-sell, churn prediction, and agronomic recommendation. Results will drive business decisions and significant revenue. Develop practical, interpretable, and automated solutions for these business problems through expertise in feature engineering, statistical analysis, predictive modeling (classification and regression), simulation, and optimization methodology by working in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment. Write model documentation to detail problem formulation, modeling approach, validation, data requirements and implementation steps. Support stakeholder requests for model development, implementation, and feature improvements, be able to communicate results to a broad range of audience in a clear, interpretable manner. Work closely with data science teams and business partners to break down complex business problems, gather requirements to build feasible solutions that are impactful, accurate and validated. Collaborate with system integration and data warehouse engineers on data extraction and data cleaning (ETL). Be creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, able to take initiatives and exercise critical thinking when it comes to problem solving. Be a proactive member of a global data science team to adopt and advocate for coding best practice and documentation.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree with at least 4 + of experience, Masters degree with 2+ years of experience or a PhD in one of the following areas: Data Science, Economics, Electrical/Industrial Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or other related quantitative discipline.
- Experience conducting statistical inferences, time-series analysis, statistical simulation, analysis and building machine learning models using disparate sources of data.
- Advanced programming skills in R or Python or both employing object-oriented programming, good programming practices, use of IDEs, adherence to code style and good documentation for machine-learning tasks, working knowledge of version-control tools (such as git and git workflows including CLI).
- Excellent work ethic, and a strong desire to learn new skills for technical and professional growth.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in related fields where data science techniques are used, including economics/econometrics, math, computer science, operations research, physics and engineering.
- Experience working with SQL, GCP, and AWS, on the command line, containerization /deployment (Docker) and interactive visualization tools such as R-shiny, flask, fastAPI and/or Dash is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development practices and Data Science Lifecycle best practices.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.