Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Quality Analyst, MS Excel (144775). Do you have experience with MS Excel? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will troubleshoot and resolve issues within the company’s Salesforce.com application as well as integration of data between Salesforce.com and other data sources. Ability to do testing documentation. Work with developers to ensure their code is working as expected. Actively participate in system implementations and post-production support. Work with the customers to ensure their requirements are met and to help them to understand the system. Perform data quality searches and identify data that needs to be corrected. Do daily tasks to correct inaccurate data.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in doing data analysis
- Experience working with IT developers
- Experience in testing cloud applications
- Database experience using SQL and/or SOQL
- Ability to research issues and communicate them to the business
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities
- Adept at using Excel
- Ability to co-ordinate with IT staff supporting other applications
- Self-starter with effective time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to function in a fast-paced environment with high volume & multiple priorities
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: MS Excel, data, testing, cloud
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.