Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Governance Analyst (147838). Do you have experience with Word and Excel’s Pivots VBA, Macros and XML? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Analysis that facilitates the transformation of complex data governance needs into understandable and actionable standards and policies.
- Proactively identify opportunities with moderate to broad impact and visibility, propose solutions to relevant parties and drive implementation of solutions with support from leader
- Develop and manage business relationships with associates and senior leaders in the Data division as well as across the organization
- Develop measurements to create awareness of and accountability for results
- Participate in cross-functional working groups responsible for drafting and implementing data standards & policies in support of divisional and firm-wide business objectives; occasionally lead cross-functional working groups
- Educate firm leaders on data governance concepts and best practices.
- Takes constructive action with general direction from others; leader reviews complex and high-impact outputs
- Serve as a technical and functional data governance subject matter expert
- Document, monitor, and proactively recommend improvements to processes and controls
- Build requirements for, develop, and enhance automated processes that provide functional areas with efficient access to standards and policies
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA required with an emphasis in a technology or business discipline, MBA preferredÃ¿Â
- 4+ years relevant work experience
- Superior written communication skills, including ability to translate data governance needs into effective standards & policies documents that meet the needs of data governance users
- Works effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to summarize complex data concepts and clearly communicate out to cross-functional teams (both business and technical) and up to leadership level including Enterprise Data Governance Committee
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple tasks/projects and independently adjust to changing priorities
- Intermediate project management skills
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required including working ability to utilize pivot tables, advanced charting, VBA, advanced formulas, and conditional formatting
- Ability to effectively understand relational and dimensional database architectures
- Strong analytical, critical, and systems thinking required
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: pivot, vlookup, word, excel, xml, macros, vba, charting
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.