Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Engineer, REST API (144984). Do you have experience with REST API? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work as a member of the Data Engineering team to incorporate high-throughput fermentation data generated by next generation fermenters into a centralized data asset using cloud and local infrastructure and REST APIs. Collaborate with stakeholders in R&D IT group and other teams in Biologics to achieve broader project goals. Provide technical contributions in a fast-paced team environment to accelerate our efforts to build an analytics-driven product pipeline. Use DevOps and Agile software development techniques to deliver on our mission to provide high-quality, complete, cloud-based datasets.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Bioinformatics or related discipline with relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of python 3.0 programming (5+ years), including pandas & Django
- Experience with web-based application development
- Experience building secure REST APIs
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS)
- Experience designing & developing ETL data pipelines
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of git, Agile and DevOps development techniques
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Oracle SQL, and/or other relational database technologies
- Experience working with AWS serverless architecture
- Experience with LIMS (LabVantage or LabWare) or other experience with Life Science laboratory systems
- Excellent understanding of the application development life-cycle
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: REST API, Python
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.