Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Engineer, Python, Google Cloud Platform – 146709. Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be maintaining, cataloging, and deploying the data input/output pipelines for various regions, crops and models. Track the health and performance of the data pipelines. Develop partnerships across regions to expand and improve the data pipelines. Troubleshoot, debug, and support existing data pipeline solutions by coordinating with stakeholder teams. Work on the creation, deployment, delivery, and expansion of data pipelines. Collaborate with interdisciplinary scientists to gather requirements for data pipelines. Work on all aspects of the design, development, validation, scaling, and delivery of data pipeline solutions. Collaborate with analytics and discovery teams to design and plan data engineering solutions. Integrate proactive strategies and best practices to ensure security of stored data. Maintain data storage systems, access patterns and data solutions such as data lakes & data warehouses. Catalog the data sets and data pipelines and create technical/user documentations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors – Any Quantitative Discipline with 2+ years experience
- Experience with GCP (GCS, Big Query, etc.)
- Experience with Python.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Advanced SQL querying working with large data sets
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with tools for authoring workflows & pipelines (Airflow etc.) and CICD (Jenkins etc.)
- Proven ability to support, plan, schedule and deliver quality solutions
- Experience with data models, techniques for data mining and segmentation.
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau
- Experience with AWS cloud services (EMR, S3, RedShift, EC2, etc.) is desirable
- Experience with R is desirable.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, Google Cloud Platform
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.