Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Engineer, Power BI (145183). Do you have experience with Power BI? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Power BI Data Engineer role has several responsibilities as it relates to Power BI model engineering, content development and administration. In this role, a candidate will know the Power BI tool inside and out, be able to perform complex tasks as needed to create consumable data models and some visual content. Administrative tasks could include gateway management, workspace and pipeline creation, capacity provisioning and access provisioning. Candidates should also has a working knowledge of the Power BI REST API and Power BI PowerShell Cmdlets. The Power BI Engineer will partner with content creators to turn data into stories driving data-driven decision making at the company.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of Power BI Desktop
- Understanding of the Power BI Service (workspaces, apps, mobile, Pro vs. Premium & Pipelines)
- Experience writing Power Query (M) and DAX
- Experience writing SQL (any flavor)
- Experience build reports in SQL Server Reporting Services
- Able to explain concepts of Data Warehouse design and development
- Analytical mindset, problem-solver & a team player
- Experience working with different business teams (i.e. HR, Finance, IT, Sales, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience working with Data Flows
- Experience with Power BI REST API
- Experience with Power BI PowerShelll Cmdlets
- Experience with Teradata
- Experience with any of these – Azure SQL, Data Factory, SSIS, SharePoint Online
- Power BI admin experience (tenant admin, gateway admin, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Power BI
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.