Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Engineer (148467). Do you have experience with Golang, Python and Google Cloud Platform? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 7 years experience in software engineering
- At least 2 years experience with Go
- Proven experience (2 years) building and maintaining data-intensive APIs using a RESTful approach
- Experience with stream processing using Apache Kafka
- A level of comfort with Unit Testing and Test Driven Development methodologies
- Familiarity with creating and maintaining containerized application deployments with a platform like Docker
- A proven ability to build and maintain cloud based infrastructure on a major cloud provider like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience data modeling for large scale databases, either relational or NoSQL
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with protocol buffers and gRPC
- Experience with: Google Cloud Platform, Apache Beam and or Google Cloud Dataflow, Google Kubernetes Engine or Kubernetes
- Experience working with scientific datasets, or a background in the application of quantitative science to business problems
- Bioinformatics experience, especially large scale storage and data mining of variant data, variant annotation, and genotype to phenotype correlation
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Golang, Python, Google Cloud Platform, RESTful, Docker, AWS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.