Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Engineer, ETL, ODI – 146371. Do you have experience with ETL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The ETL Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation, and support of new and existing highly efficient, highly scalable ETL processes. This individual will apply proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of best practices related to the design, development, and deployment of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual and active listener. You will be an important member of the team tasked with transforming a traditional enterprise data architecture into a next-generation cloud-based streaming platform in a fun, challenging, fast paced work environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Experience with monitoring real-time and/or batch ETL processes
- 3+ years of developing and supporting data warehouse (including slowly changing dimensions)
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Extensive SQL programming experience, including stored procedures, analytic SQL, complex join conditions, and error trapping
- Ability to produce high-quality, thoroughly tested solutions with extraordinary attention to detail.
- Ability to confidently and independently research/analyze/develop while still engaged within a team structure (following standards and best practices where appropriate)
- Analyze requirements and provide solutions to meet business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to multi-task within a team-oriented environment
- Commitment to creation and maintenance of documentation on ETL process and procedures
- Demonstrated proficiency developing and supporting extract, transform, and load (ETL) processes
- Ability to create and maintain ETL documentation (e.g., source-to-target maps) with an emphasis on data governance
- Ability to participate in production on-call support rotation schedule for ETL processing and completion
- Ability to provide estimates for ETL processes and suggest/implement tuning improvements
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Prior experience extending or migrating existing data pipelines to cloud platforms such as AWS
- Experience with AWS services
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator
- Oracle Database, Snowflake, PostgreSQL experience a plus
- Experience building self-service reporting solutions using business intelligence software (e.g., OBIEE, Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ETL, ODI
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!