Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented ETL Developer (142492). Do you have experience with ETL development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. You will serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent the department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technologys effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations. The scope of your role will include all aspects of design, mapping, development, and testing of data movement for the Vehicle Management environment, with emphasis on the Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) process. You will be a contributor in code reviews; performing unit and integration testing; and planning and coordinating implementation activities. You will also sharpen your critical thinking skills by assisting with the analysis and review of software requirements by attending or leading design presentations and/or design sessions. In addition, you will implement complex modules, enhancements, or change requests based on a provided design, and participate in migrating applications to the quality assurance and/or production environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3 or more years in an ETL development using Informatica
- 2 or more years of experience in developing or supporting a data warehouse
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Oracle and/or Teradata platforms
- 3 or more years’ experience with SQL development
- Experience in a Unix environment with working knowledge of Unix utilities
- Understanding of data modeling and data warehouse concepts and principals
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact and communicate with the IT leadership teams
- Proven ability to analyze large volumes of data and be able to draw key insights and conclusions from it
- Demonstrated ability and experience in providing technical expertise for an ETL team, including the following:
- Translating requirements into effective design solutions and strategies
- Providing key input on the guidelines, best practices, standards, and tools, used by the ETL team
- Troubleshooting and providing resolution for complex technical issues
- Experience working with project managers to develop high-level and detail plans, track the progress of work, and address technical issues or roadblocks
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with SQL Developer, TOAD, SAS-DI, and/or Informatica
- Ability to develop shell scripts
- Proven success working remotely and with a team that works virtually
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ETL, Informatica
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.