Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Engineer, Azure, Python, SQL – 146066. Do you have experience with Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design, construct, deploy, test and support solutions and applications to transform data for end-user consumption using Python, Azure Data factory, Databricks and other approved languages and platforms. Provide data analysis of internal and external data sources for transformation and delivery to end user solutions. Develop, deploy, and support data integration using APIs, cloud storage, SFTP and other data transfer technologies. Enable Power BI users and solutions by delivering data via dataflows, datasets, and other methods. Communicating in a timely manner all issues, risks, concerns, and status to management. Ensure developed applications are compliant and adhere to all applicable company compliance standards. Contribute to team objectives through iterative and agile development practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have multiple years of experience with data analytics/engineering and cloud technologies and an in-depth working knowledge and understanding of data engineering, design, and integration.
- Ability to define and take technical ownership of detailed requirements and collaborate effectively with various team members such as
- Business Analysts and Project Managers and end users.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills are essential for this position.
- Initiative, courage, and curiosity are mandatory behavioral skills required for this position.
- A bachelor’s in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, data management, information systems, information science or a related quantitative field [or equivalent work experience] is not required but is preferred.
- At least 3 years or more of work experience in data management disciplines including data integration, modeling, optimization, and data quality, and/or other areas directly relevant to data engineering or business analytics development.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with several of the following technologies is preferred:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Platform. In particular, the data processing toolsets including Azure Data Factory Pipelines, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Experience using Notebooks (Such as Jupyter, DataBricks) also desired.
- Experience using code languages such as Python and C#
- Experience using query languages such as SQL, MDX and DAX
- Experience using scripting languages such as PowerShell, M-Query (Power Query), and Windows batch commands.
- Understanding of Agile and DevOps principles for software development and ownership.
- Familiar with compliance and controls for software development and deployment.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Azure, Python, SQL, PowerShell, Agile, DevOps
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.