Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Engineer, Azure (145269). Do you have experience with Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The ideal candidate would have experience using ETL and other data engineering tools in a cloud environment such as Azure Databricks and Azure Data Factory. The ideal candidate would have coding and scripting experience creating code to move and manipulate data using tools such in Python such as Spark or Pandas. The primary objective of this position will be to engage with project teams in a variety of different roles. Must be adept in leveraging advanced analytics techniques and tools (i.e. Python) and have the ability to learn and adapt to new technology. Microsoft Azure experience is a plus but relevant experience with other cloud-based environments will be considered. The successful candidate will possess the ability to think critically, have a problem-solving mindset and be able to identify opportunities that will deliver value for the business and also for the improvement of their own team. This team uses Microsoft Azure to build and productionize data sets and processes to the product owners and product users and this role will be expected to contribute to those objectives. As a member of this team, you will work in conjunction with other data engineers, platform engineers, solution developers and others to execute and deliver working solutions to the end users. You will design, construct, deploy, test and support solutions and applications to transform data for end-user consumption using Python, Azure Data factory, Databricks and other approved languages and platforms. Design, construct, deploy, test and support data storage in big data constructs as well as relational and other database technologies. Assess and evaluate system designs to ensure adherence to architecture and design best practices. Provide data analysis of internal and external data sources for transformation and delivery to end user solutions. Develop notebooks for processing and monitoring data flows in Databricks with Python. Develop, deploy, and support data integration using APIs, Cloud storage, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Blob storage, SFTP and other data transfer technologies. Enable Power BI users and solutions by delivering data via Dataflows, Datasets, and other methods. Communicating in a timely manner all issues, risks, concerns, and status to management. Ensure developed applications are compliant and adhere to all applicable Nestle compliance standards. Contribute to team objectives through iterative and agile development practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have multiple years of experience with data analytics/engineering and cloud technologies and an in-depth working knowledge and understanding of data engineering, design and integration.
- Ability to define and take technical ownership of detailed requirements and collaborate effectively with various team members such as Business Analysts and Project Managers and end users.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills are essential for this position. Initiative, courage, and curiosity are mandatory behavioral skills required for this position.
- Experience with several of the following technologies is preferred:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Platform. In particular, the data processing toolsets including Azure Data Factory Pipelines, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Experience using Notebooks (Such as Jupyter, DataBricks) also desired.
- Experience using code languages such as Python and C#
- Experience using query languages such as SQL, MDX and DAX
- Experience using scripting languages such as PowerShell, M-Query (Power Query), and Windows batch
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Azure, Spark, data, SQL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.