Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Engineer, Azure (145123). Do you have experience with Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design, create, and maintain scalable data pipelines that ingest and aggregate data from various factories to build out a centralized dataset repository using Microsoft Azure and other third party products. Implements processes and solutions that ensure pipeline efficiency and monitor the data quality and pipeline status. Collaborate with ML Engineers, Data Scientists, and other team members to identify and transform data for ingestion, exploration, and modeling. Develop Data Catalogs/Data Dictionaries. Perform all other duties as assigned. You will participate in project planning, identifying milestones and deliverables. Manage and track activities and efforts. Document the design and artifacts that are created as part of the primary responsibilities. Learn company’s manufacturing business as part of the job. Opportunities will be provided for the same. Support the current technologies while adhering and following Nestle standards and best practices. Support/troubleshoot Factory data pipelines.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education: BS degree in related field preferred but not required.
- Minimum 4 years work experience in Data Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Data Science or a related field with experience in working with large volumes of data.
- Experienced in Microsoft Azure including Azure Data Factory, IoT Edge/IoT Hub, Storage Accounts, Databricks, etc.
- Python programming experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experienced in working with DevOps and/or MLOps
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with C# and or Java is a preferred.
- Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Microsoft Azure Certification is preferred but not required.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Azure, ETL, Python
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.