Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Engineer (147998). Do you have experience with AWS or GCP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with Data Engineers on the team to take on small enhancements to existing data designs and capabilities while learning on the job. You will collaborate with the rest of the team members in contributing to the performance of the organization while potentially, working on more than one initiative
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelors in computer science or related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in software development including data architecture, design, development, migration, and support
- Experienced in analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of large data warehouse systems with various heterogeneous source systems like SAP, SQL Server, flat files, and legacy systems.
- Experience with AWS and GCP to design, debug, and develop cloud data pipelines. Some tools of interest are:
- Google Big Query
- Infrastructure as Code
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries against large volumes of data.
- Experience designing and developing ETL and ELT pipelines with both relational and non-relational data.
- Experience in an agile environment with DevOps tools such as GitHub Actions, Jenkins, or Circle CI.
- Python programming applied to data engineering. Experience with pandas, numpy, and asyncio.
- Unix shell scripting for job automation.
- Logical and physical data modeling, schema design, de-normalization techniques for large platforms like Teradata, Informatica, SQL Server using query tools like SQL developer and/or SQL assistance
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Good at documenting including functional specs, procedures, and status updates
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision on small and large initiatives
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience developing visualizations in a platform like Tableau or Spotfire.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: AWS, SAP, SQL, GCP, Tableau, Spotfire
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.