Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Engineer (144754). Do you have experience with Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The primary duties of this Data Engineer will be to build and deploy data pipelines that support of business analytics and reporting systems. The person in this role will be responsible for information modeling and programming to clean, prepare, and optimize structured and un-structured data for consumption by business analytics teams and data scientists. The ideal candidate would have experience using ETL and other data engineering tools in a cloud environment such as Azure Databricks and Azure Data Factory. The ideal candidate would have coding and scripting experience creating code to move and manipulate data using tools such in Python such as Spark or Pandas.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proficient with Microsoft Azure toolsets including Azure Data Factory Pipelines, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Solid understanding of Agile and DevOps principles for software development and ownership. Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps (formerly Visual Studio Team Services) including the use and configuration of automated builds and deployments.
- Familiar with compliance and controls for software development and deployment
- Proficient with query languages such as SQL, MDX and DAX
- Proficient with code languages such as Java, R, Python or C#
- Proficient with scripting languages such as PowerShell, M-Query (Power Query), and Windows batch commands.
- A bachelor’s in computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, data management, information systems, information science or a related quantitative field [or equivalent work experience] is not required but is preferred.
- At least 3 years or more of work experience in data management disciplines including data integration, modeling, optimization, and data quality, and/or other areas directly relevant to data engineering or business analytics development.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Azure, data, ETL, PowerShell, Agile, DevOps, automation
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.