Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Architect, Oracle DBA – 146779. Do you have experience with Oracle DBA? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
This is a database administration position. This individual will lead the design and development of relational databases, potentially directing the work of other database engineers.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience in application of relational database design concepts and lifecycle management, including management of technical debt.
- Significant experience with software development methodologies, especially Agile, Scrum, etc., including implementation of incremental feature changes.
- Ability to perform relational database schema development, support, query development, and query tuning unassisted.
- Ability to work with both conventional and cloud-hosted (e.g., AWS) databases.
- Collaboration with life sciences professionals generating experimental data.
- Participation in project planning, including estimation and sequencing of work.
- Mentoring of new/junior team members.
- Communication, collaboration, and time management skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related scientific or engineering discipline, or equivalent experience; Master’s degree preferred.
- 8 or more years of professional experience in relational database administration (e.g., Oracle, PostgreSQL), with some cloud (e.g., AWS) experience preferred.
- Experience in an ISO/FDA regulated environment as a member of a product development organization (medical device or biotech industry) preferred.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: PostgreSQL, cloud, bioinformatics, ad hoc
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.