Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Architect, Azure – 146842. Do you have experience with Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a motivated individual who is looking to join our growing technology team as a Data Architect. This person would be working closely with both the business and technology teams to further expand our data strategy across the entire organization. They will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the business requirements and translating them into solutions. Major areas of focus will be centered around Customers, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing. We are looking for someone with 5+ years’ experience in data architecture, data engineering, business intelligence, or analytics development. Ideally this person has experience with on premise and cloud data platforms and has been a part of a migration project in the past. You will think across application, data, and infrastructure landscapes to determine appropriate and scalable solutions. Engage with different areas of our business and their wide range of data sources to deliver value to the organization. Formulate short-term and long-term strategies to drive our data team. Keep up with the current trends and developments around data. Must have the ability to communicate those trends to leadership and then implement them. Coaching and mentoring data team members to deepen their technical abilities.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5-10 years of previous Data experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology related field or Mathematics.
- Both On-Premises and Cloud (preference for Azure or Snowflake) experience required.
- Strong leadership skills and the desire to teach others.
- Ability to manage projects from conception to completion.
- Outstanding communication skills – able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to take direction and make independent decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deliver high quality, detailed work in a deadline driven environment.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!