Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst (147809). Do you have experience with SQL and Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Understand business capability needs and processes as they relate to reusable Data solutions through partnering with business and functional stakeholders globally
- Create processes, procedures, and standard definitions for the organization to follow, enforcing those policies, and maintaining a consistent use of data resources across the organization
- Responsible for the build, development, and maintenance of data models, reporting tools and systems, data automation, dashboards, and performance metrics
- Build relationships with stakeholders and analytics teams to understand and improve capabilities in data management and visualization
- Supports ad hoc data reporting requests which may require combining data from various sources
- Support others in the daily use of data systems to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Identify data quality issues and implement corrections of the data based on customer feedback and also maintain or improve the quality of the data by evaluating the root cause issues
- Support data migration from legacy systems, data inserts and updates not supported by applications
- Participate in design sessions with Stewards, Data Engineers, Engineering teams, Data Scientists, Product Managers, business and/or IT stakeholders, that result in design documentation and business metadata capture
Required Skills & Experience:
- M.S. with 2+ or B.S. with 4+ years of experience in data management, data governance, statistics, or related field
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Spotfire or Tableau
- Experience with Agriculture research data is strongly preferred
- Experience querying SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience manipulating data using scripting languages and/or data processing software (e.g. Python, R, Pipeline Pilot, ETL applications)
- Experience profiling data, summarizing and reporting data quality metrics
- Demonstrated ability to deliver detailed technical documentation
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:Â sql, nosql, python, r, pipeline pilot, etl
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.