Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst, Spotfire, Tableau (145346). Do you have experience with Spotfire or Tableau? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will support data management pipeline for science team within US and collaborates with teams globally. Responsible for the build, development, and maintenance of data models, reporting tools and systems, data automation, dashboards, and performance metrics. Build relationships with science team, stakeholders and analytics teams to understand and improve capabilities in data management and visualization. Supports ad hoc data reporting requests which may require combining data from various sources. Support others in the daily use of data systems to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data.
Required Skills & Experience:
- M.S. with 2+ or B.S. with 4+ years of experience in data management, data governance, statistics, or related field
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Spotfire or Tableau
- Experience with Agriculture research data is strongly preferred
- Spotfire or Tableau
- Bachelors degree is a must plus experience
- Excellent communication skills and can work well with outside stakeholders/teams
- Experience with Ag would be strongly preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Spotfire, Tableau
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.