Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst, Splunk (144878). Do you have experience with Splunk? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a data analyst, you will be responsible for developing dashboards and operational reports, including the implementation, deployment, and maintenance ofdata models, dashboards, reports, and reporting tools. This role is part of a cross-functional team that incorporates project management, development, testing, and reporting functions for a key initiative for a large financial institution. You will be working closely and collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure that the technology we deliver meets their needs and conforms to industry standards.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 4+ years of experience in data management, data governance, statistics, or related field
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Splunk, Power BI, or Tableau
- Able to perform well in the face of ambiguity and unclear direction
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with financial industry is strongly preferred
- Experience as part of an agile organization with an understanding of agile development, continuous deployment, and DevOps
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Splunk, Power BI, Tableau
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.