Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst, SAS, SQL (148450). Do you have experience with SAS and SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist in leading the review of research protocols and the development of statistical analysis plans.
- Design and conduct data analyses for research with the highest standard of rigor and scientific accuracy. Includes study design, methodology, algorithms and statistical modeling.
- Assist in the quality control (QC) process of databases licensed by DG&OS to ensure accuracy of the data source that DG&OS is using as a basis for our cost effectiveness work.
- Partner with the DG&OS Research team to anticipate data and research needs into the future.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Master’s or PhD in Biostatistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field.
- Demonstrates expert level experience with large healthcare databases–specifically, Optum claims and EHR, and MarketScan claims databases. This knowledge will be tested during the interview process.
- Demonstrates expert level understanding of analytic methodologies and statistical modeling. This knowledge will be tested during the interview process.
- Demonstrates expert level experience in SAS and SQL (for example, in the Snowflake environment). This knowledge will be tested during the interview process.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and skill in analytic platform server architecture (Snowflake, LINUX) design.
- Excellent communication skills and good understanding in the multi-cultural corporate environments.
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in real world database analytics in or directly supporting a pharmaceutical HEOR function.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in statistical programming with statistical software (SAS) and SQL in the pharmaceutical industry.
- This position may require a minimum 10% travel.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence especially in Regression, Gradient Boosting, Random Forest, and Neural Network models, among others.
- Experience in programming analytics studies in R and/or Python.
- Drives efficiencies through innovative technology design.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data analyst, sas, sql
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.