Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst, SAS, Python (147833). Do you have experience with SAS and Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead the development and implementation of Data Generation & Observational Studies (DG&OS) data analyses for the Bayer product portfolio;
- Assist in leading the review of research protocols and the development of statistical analysis plans;
- Design and conduct data analyses for research with the highest standard of rigor and scientific accuracy. Includes study design, methodology, algorithms and statistical modeling;
- Assist in the quality control (QC) process of databases licensed by DG&OS to ensure accuracy of the data source that DG&OS is using as a basis for our cost effectiveness work;
- Lead the evaluation of new data sources, ensuring that the relevant processes, entities, relationships, and data flows have been identified and addressed;
- Partner with the DG&OS Research team to anticipate data and research needs into the future;
- Train new members in the team and mentor across the team to continue to maintain the high efficiency of this Data Analytics group;
- Assist Senior Director in strategy development across the multiple departments that are supported by the Data Analytics group;
- This role will be residence based in the US.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Masters or PhD in Biostatistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field;
- Demonstrates expert level experience with large healthcare databases (e.g., Claims and Electronic Health Records [EHR]);
- Demonstrates expert level understanding of analytic methodologies and statistical modeling;
- Demonstrates expert level experience in SAS;
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge and skill in analytic platform server architecture (Snowflake, UNIX, LINUX) design;
- Excellent communication skills and good understanding in the multi-cultural corporate environments;
- This position requires a minimum 10% travel.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in real world database analytics;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in statistical programming with statistical software (SAS) in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence especially in Regression, Gradient Boosting, Random Forest, and Neural Network models, among others;
- Experience in programming analytics studies in R and/or Python;
- Drives efficiencies through innovative technology design;
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data scientist, sas, python
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.