Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst, SAS, Cloud (148151. Do you have experience with SAS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate with innovation team members and business stakeholders design and implement a data analytics solution
- Design and develop data models and algorithms that can be used to generate insights and drive decision-making
- Build predictive models and machine learning algorithms to support business needs
- Identify and collect relevant data from various sources and prepare data for analysis
- Develop and implement data analytics tools and techniques to provide actionable insights to business stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with innovation team members, business stakeholders, and project managers to ensure timely delivery of projects
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Data Scientist
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and modeling techniques, such as regression analysis, decision trees, clustering, IoT, broad DNN, and machine learning algorithms
- Experience with anomaly detection, pattern recognition, and noisy data sets
- Experience with GCP Core IoT, IBM Watson IoT, AWS IoT Core or Azure IoT Hub or similar
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, R, or SQL
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Relevant certifications such as Certified Data Scientist, Certified Analytics Professional (CAP), or SAS Certified Data Scientist are a plus
- Experience working in an innovation team or with emerging technologies is a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data analyst, sas, google cloud platforms, algorithms
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.