Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst (147257). Do you have experience with SAP and Product360? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Accountable for the creation and ongoing maintenance of material master data in SAP and ancillary systems (Integrated Reference Data (IRD), Product360, etc.) to ensure the availability of timely, accurate, high quality material master data. Accountable to proactively identify and resolve material master data related issues. Identify best practices and process improvements for data management based on investigation/analysis and solicited feedback. Incorporate process changes into appropriate audit and training materials. Coordinate with IT support for enhancements and production support issues. Participate on or manage small material data related projects within or outside of the team. Maintain key operational metrics: timeliness and accuracy to support operational excellence and a strong internal control environment.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fast learner; seeks to understand a number of processes with consistency and accuracy
- Detail oriented and highly focused on delivering results
- Self-starter and ability to work as part of a team
- Proactive problem solving skills with the ability to identify, analyze and interpret data
- Strong communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Assists with writing documentation as needed for material master training, policies, standards and procedures and train accordingly
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of breeding, agriculture, and/or biotechnology
- Experience in ERP data governance, data management or working with material or supply chain data
- Understanding of complex database systems and management of large data sets
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data analytics, sap, ird, product360
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.