Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst, SAP Master Data (144666). Do you have experience with SAP? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will review and accurately execute material master data requests to create and maintain SAP Master Data objects, including Material Master, Bills of Material, Master Recipes, Production Versions, and Resources within the ERP system. You will understand the function of each SAP master data object and their impact within the organization and supporting systems to drive continuous improvements. You will also create new SAP processes and functionalities using master data and create new technical manuals and business process descriptions; revise existing documentation as needed. You will lead and/or participate in cross-functional teams to increase efficiency and utility of SAP master data processes and implement master data projects. You will serve as SME providing technical knowledge and expertise and perform ad-hoc troubleshooting. You will also create SAP reports as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
- Skill & Competency Requirements: (list 3 to 5 non-negotiable items such as years of experience, industry of preference, specific knowledge items, professional certifications, skills, abilities, etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in SAP master data.
- Proficiency in relevant SAP modules (Production Planning, Sales & Distribution, Materials Management and Warehouse Management) and strong understanding of SAP master data functionality.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details and accuracy.
- Understanding of production and supply chain processes in a pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Familiar with master data management across multiple computerized business platforms, e.g., MES, LIMS, APO, GIM, and change management systems.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.