Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst, Python, Hadoop, Spark – 146785. Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will deliver and accelerate the deployment of scientific innovation into efficient and robust solutions for our customers. Write robust well-documented, well-tested, and with good unit test coverage research code that adhere to community standards and best practices. Manipulate, transform, and perform exploratory analysis on large and diverse agronomic datasets as part of building models. Design and implement prototype models based on using diverse techniques that include, but are not limited to: process modeling, statistical modeling, and machine learning. Select the most appropriate modeling techniques and data visualization for large datasets. Collaborate with team members and across the organization to deliver high-quality, reproducible research. Undertake written & verbal communication with stakeholders in various parts of the organization in the form of detailed documentation and presentations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or other quantitative discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of experience is required for the following:
- Strong Python coding skills for development and visualizations, including experience with standard packages (numpy, pandas, matplotlib, seaborn)
- Experience with Git and other terminal commands
- Knowledge of Hadoop, Spark or another distributed computing system
- Ability to learn new quantitative domains and modeling techniques
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills for interactions with team members
- Experience with oral presentation and technical writing
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with MLOps best practices, tooling, and infrastructure
- Expertise in data interoperability and analytics
- Extensive data modeling and data architecture skills
- Experience with application of statistics to agricultural problems
- Experience using version control systems, e.g. git
- Passion for writing well-structured, well-tested, maintainable, performant, and well-documented code
- Interdisciplinary communication and collaboration skills
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Python, Hadoop, Spark
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.