Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst (147134). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with a strong background in data analysis. In this position, you will work closely with other scientists on our team to develop and curate meaningful insights from our complex agronomic data. If you are a self-motivated, collaborative researcher eager to work on projects with direct implications for farmers, we would love to talk to you!
What You Will Do
- Identify, organize, and analyze relevant datasets in support of ongoing research projects
- Perform exploratory data analysis and build QC pipelines
- Design data visualization tools for evaluating and summarizing insights and research results
- Develop new code and adapt existing code to meet project needs
- Collaborate with team members and across the Science organization to complete research tasks
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS in Data Science, Statistics, Agronomy, Environmental Science or a related quantitative discipline with at least a year of data analytics or data science experience
- Strong Python coding skills for data management, visualization, and basic modeling including experience with standard data science packages (numpy, pandas, matplotlib, seaborn, sklearn)
- Strong communication skills for effective interactions with stakeholders as well as peer groups and team members
- Background in biology, agronomy, environmental science, and/or other life sciences
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Background in crop pathology, particularly in row crops
- Knowledgeable of version control, e.g. git.
- Experience using tools for big datasets, such as SQL and PySpark
- Statistical and/or machine learning background
- Curiosity and an open-mind towards unfamiliar data sources and unfamiliar quantitative domains
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data analyst, analysis, python, sql, pyspark, big data
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.