Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst, Python (145303). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will identify, organize, and analyze relevant datasets in support of ongoing research projects. Design data visualization tools for evaluating and summarizing insights and research results. Perform exploratory data analysis and build QC pipelines. Develop new code and adapt existing code to meet project needs. Collaborate with team members and across the Science organization to complete research tasks.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS in Applied Math, Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Science, Physics, Agronomy, Engineering or a related quantitative discipline with at least a year of data analytics or data science experience.
- Strong Python coding skills for data management, visualization, and basic modeling including experience with standard data science packages (numpy, pandas, matplotlib, seaborn, sklearn)
- Knowledgeable of version control, e.g. git.
- Strong communication skills for effective interactions with business stakeholders as well as peer groups and team members
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with exploratory Big Data discovery through the use of technologies such as Spark (PySpark preferred), Hadoop, MapReduce
- Statistical and/or machine learning background
- Knowledge of agricultural technology especially with regard to row crops
- Curiosity and an open-mind towards unfamiliar data sources and unfamiliar quantitative domains
Per our client’s policy, individuals hired for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless otherwise prohibited by law. We comply with federal, state and local laws with regard to accommodations related to this policy.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.