Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst, Data Visualization (142905). Do you have experience with Data Engineering? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop key metrics and data visualizations that will enable prescriptive operations and optimize pipeline processes and transparency through increased data visibility
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Ag/Life Sciences, or related field
- Strong data analysis skills utilizing tools such as Spotfire, Tableau, Pipeline Pilot, or SQL; API consumption/development experience.
- In addition to strong technical skills, the successful candidate must excel in time management; and have a proven track record in problem solution leveraging complex data. * Ideal candidates will have a strong developmental desire to continually learn new technical skills to remain on the cutting edge of capabilities for data analysis and visualization.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Understanding of Database systems and management of large data sets
- Experience working with multidisciplinary research and field teams
- Ability to construct a storyline, perform analyses, and create presentations to effectively communicate complex concepts and recommendations
- Experience and skills with project management and communication of strategy with both technical and non-technical audiences. Additional Info: Develop Business Intelligence Visualization SQL R Metrics Create Tools Manipulation Data Acquisition
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data visualization
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out jobs.technologypartners.net!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.