Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst/Architect (147220). Do you have experience with Salesforce? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be working specifically in our BI area with the product team that is delivering the digital experience to our 18K+ branches.Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics plusÃ¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â an undergraduate degree
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple tasks as well as adjust to changing priorities with minimal leader oversight
- Strong analysis skills, primarily investigating and explaining trends and variances using statistical techniques
- Works effectively in both an independent or team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with associates and leadership in cross-functional settings using verbal, written and presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience in working with the Salesforce data modelÃ¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â
- Experienced in designing, building, and developing complex data objects plus developing robust data visualization in CRM Analytics within Salesforce.
- Candidate must have robust experience in being the lead developer for enterprise level solutions using CRM Analytics.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Mathematics, Sciences, Engineering, Finance, and Information systems preferred. Advanced degree is a plus.
- Statistical tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, Python, or Dataiku, a plus.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data science, data analyst, salesforce, crm, BI
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.