Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst (148208). Do you have experience as a Data Analyst? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, construct, deploy, test and support solutions and applications using MDM Platform and related technologies (Python, Azure Data factory, Databricks, APIs, and other approved languages, platforms, and technologies)
- Serve as technical SME for the MDM platform and solutions, including and its related integrations and data flows.
- Design, construct, deploy, test and support data storage in big data constructs as well as relational and other database technologies.
- Assess and evaluate system designs to ensure adherence to architecture and design best practices.
- Communicating in a timely manner all issues, risks, concerns, and status to management
- Ensure developed applications are compliant and adhere to all applicable Nestle compliance standards.
- Contribute to team objectives through iterative and agile development practices.
- API development and interaction
- Data Mapping of incoming data sources and existing database environments – Configuration of MDM and Data Catalog tools
- Connection/integration of data sources to MDM and data catalog tools
Required Skills & Experience:
- A.S. Degree or equivalent experience in related field
- 5+ Years of related experience in IT development, Data governance or Data Management related field
- Experience with cloud based data environments (e.g. Azure Data Lake, etc.) is required.
- Experience building, deploying and maintaining data pipelines in a cloud environment – Azure is preferred.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Extensive data experience, including modeling, data architecture, and analysis.
- SQL skills – Moderate to Expert level
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and resolve a variety of technical and data related issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to create and convey detailed and accurate requirements and communicate accordingly to stakeholders, partners and management.
- Experience with data catalog solutions is a plus
- Experience with a master data management and solution configuration is a plus. Profisee is preferred.
- Experience with related technology such as Alation, Collibra, Purview – is a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.