Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst (145012). Do you have experience with Data Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will deliver data by creating reports and visualizations in PowerBI and Tibco Spotfire and publish regionally through various electronic visual systems. Work with large, complex datasets. Work independently and with developers to automate data extraction from multiple enterprise and 3rd party systems. Research analysis and visualization best practices for plant breeding data and product development pipeline management. Each visualization must meet the sites unique needs while integrating with existing enterprise tools. Contribute technical requirements for new software tools.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS in an analytics-related field, such as Data Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Engineering or Life sciences, PLUS at least one year of work experience with reporting, data management, or data analytics OR An equivalent combination of related experience/education
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI
- PL-SQL knowledge
- Excellent Excel skills
- Relational database skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with agriculture, research, manufacturing, automation or related disciplines
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: PL/SQL, Power BI, SharePoint, Spotfire
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.