Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Data Analyst (144788). Do you have experience with Data Analysis? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will assist in the design, creation and management of nursery trials across the Pac-West region. Submit capacity and assay requests to partner labs and teams through enterprise IT systems. Work with large, complex datasets and computer systems to provide insights for data- driven decisions. Contribute to KPI reports through data assembly and analysis. Assemble and QC information from multiple data sources. Increase data accessibility within the organization by enabling scheduled reporting and monitoring in non-graphic or graphic form. Use forecasts to help manage greenhouse capacity. Give feedback and requirements for new software tools.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, Data Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field PLUS at least one year of work experience with reporting, data management, or data analytics OR An equivalent combination of related experience/education
- Experience with large data sets
- Excellent Excel skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Aptitude with visualization software (Tibco SpotFire, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience with agriculture, research, manufacturing, automation or related disciplines
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: data analyst
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.