Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Cybersecurity Engineer (147971). Do you have experience with threat modeling, vulnerability analysis, authentication and encryption? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments as part of product development
- Design and develop solutions to mitigate any assessed vulnerabilities or cybersecurity risks
- Collaborate with colleagues on security solutions
- Documentation of cybersecurity deliverables in support of compliance objectives
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity Engineering, Information Systems Security, or related fie
- 2+ years applicable experience applying security technologies (Authentication, Encryption, Firewalls, Data Integrity, etc.)
- Experience performing threat modeling, vulnerability analysis, security risk analyses, and security assessments
- Experience with vulnerability testing, vulnerability scanning, and associated tools (Wireshark, Metasploit, Nessus, etc.)
- Experience with cybersecurity incident response and investigations
- Experience with security by design and developing and reviewing security architectures
- Experience developing cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Demonstrated skill for independent analysis and synthesis of solutions to complex problems exhibiting creativity, foresight, innovation, and judgement
- Excellent oral, written, and listening skills
- Excellent persuasion and consensus building with ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Bullet Point
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Masters Degree
- FDA-regulated medical device product and/or Software as a Medical Device (SaMD) development experience or similar applicable experience developing regulated products.
- Experience with cybersecurity regulations and standards such as NIST Framework, FIPS
- Experience with data privacy standards such as HIPAA
- CISSP, HCISSP, and/or other relevant certifications
- Working knowledge of cloud configurations (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Cybersecurity certifications a plus: CompTIA Security+, GISF, or similar
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: cybersecurity, CISSP, security, encryption, threat modeling, security risk analysis
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.