Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented CWF Senior Programmer Analyst (147522). Do you have experience with Java, Microservices and WebLogic? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and develop new custom Java applications like microservices and aggregators.
- Write new code based on requirement specifications, and assist with defining those specifications.
- Maintain existing code and fix bugs.
- Migrate legacy WebLogic applications to Spring Boot.
- Assist troubleshooting and resolving production outages.
- Participate in agile ceremonies like daily standups, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospectives, and quarterly planning.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Spring Boot
- Object Oriented Programming
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Eclipse or Intellij
- Design, develop custom Java applications
- Experience migrating weblogic to springboot
- OOP, OOD
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Agile methodologies
- Azure/AKS, K8/Kubernetes/Konvoy
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: java, microservices, weblogic, spring boot, oop, ood, agile, ci/cd, docker, kafka
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.