Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented CWF Senior Project Leader (147670). Do you have experience with infrastructure projects and Agile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Plan, identify, analyze, monitoring and resolving project issues and risks; Identify mitigation strategies and communicating with project stakeholders
- Elicit system roadmap and/or complex requirements and create estimates with an appropriate
- understanding of risks
- Participate in planning process at the division level, looking at project impacts across departments and divisions and assisting with strategic/annual planning
- Ensure project cost, schedule, scope and quality objectives are developed and met by monitoring, using metrics and controls to measure progress, taking corrective action and escalating issues when necessary; assess trade-offs using cost/benefit analysis and make recommendations to senior leaders
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years of experience leading infrastructure projects with a high level of complexity/integration that includes other projects and project leaders.
- Experience communicating with Senior Leaders via meetings and in writing.
- In-depth knowledge of financial industry and/or technical processes, systems and risks
- Experience using Clarity, SharePoint, Teams, JIRA
- Experience leading projects using both Waterfall and Agile
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicates with project teams, other areas, other divisions and outside vendors
- Excellent relationship management, organizational, coordination and collaboration skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- PMP Certification
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: project management, infrastructure projects, agile, waterfall, financial industry
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.