Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented CWF ITH Senior Security Developer (147558). Do you have experience with Automation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Senior Security Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for creating solutions and software to automate manual tasks within the Technology Security department. You will be working closely with the process engineers and process owners and will be an integral part of the team that builds and maintains automation solutions. In the Senior Security Automation Engineering role, you will be expected to design, code, document, and implement automation solutions that are reliable, maintainable, and meet the requirements provided using an agile development process. A key focus for this role will be the establishment of an Infrastructure-as-Code deployment model that helps realize the speed that comes from the utilization of native cloud services. This role will require solid collaboration skills as well as a belief in continuous improvement. This is an exceptional challenge and opportunity for someone who is excited for rapid change and continuous learning.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Software development and solution experience in any of these languages (Java, Go, Node JS, C#)
- Strong Problem Solving skills combing software development and automation engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in automation, configuration management and deployment of enterprise scale infrastructure (IaC) using Ansible, Terraform or ARM while being able to take their development skills to code software and automation solutions for Ansible, Terraform or ARM
- Experience with containers and container orchestration software platforms Docker, Docker Registry, Kubernetes, etc.
- Knowledge of configuring monitoring solutions and the creation of dashboards (Dynatrace, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Experience with both Linux and Windows environments and scripting languages – bash, python, Powershell, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Software development experience within the security/cyber domain
- Demonstrated experience leading large scale/complex projects or efforts
- Proven knowledge and experience in the deployment of Microsoft’s Azure or AWS services
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords:Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â¿Ã¿Â automation, ci/cd, ansible, docker, azure, aws
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.