Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented CWF Behavioral Scientist (147834). Do you have experience with qualitative and quantitative marketing research? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- This role will have a high degree of decision making, specifically around the use of methodology, vendors, degree of involvement in projects, and prioritization of projects and resources. This role will make consistent, aligned decisions and recommendations to associates, leaders, and General Partners. Daily decisions will be made independent of review.Â Many decisions will not be governed by specific policy, and this role operates independently on a daily basis.
- The impact of this role’s decisions could be long-lasting, will likely be complex, and will involve much integration due to unforeseen implications elsewhere in the firm.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Masters degree or equivalent work experience required (field of interest is in Social Sciences – psychology, organizational behavior, behavioral finance, economics, etc.)
- 8+ years relevant work experience
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Behavioral Science, Psychology, Behavioral Economics, Behavioral Finance.
- Consultative and entrepreneurial approach to work
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence others.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Effectively coordinate and manage multiple large-scale projects.
- This role will lead and influence large and complex projects with General Partners and the firm’s senior leadership groups (workstreams, forums, division strategy and operation groups, etc.), other department leaders, and team leaders. Projects would have a high degree of impact, risk and visibility.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Understand appropriate research methodology and design/execute approaches to address business issues.
- Analyze, synthesize, and interpret research data and apply critical thinking to address business objectives.
- Address unexpected issues that occur throughout the research process.
- Solve broad, complex, and non-routine problems involving multiple business areas and multiple issues.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: quantitative research, qualitative research, behavioral science, organizational behavior
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.