Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Customer Support Specialist, Power BI (145298). Do you have experience with Customer Service? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for administrative support for shelters, rescues, and members ordering through PSC program. Builds relationships to become a trusted advisor for shipping logistics and fulfillment. Supports effective and efficient onboarding of new members, setting them up for success on ordering platform. Maintains a deep understanding of solutions and products and educates members about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs. Serves as the voice of the member (issues, feedback, escalation). Provides internal feedback on product enhancements and how to better serve members.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Power BI; Magento; SAP platform use – nice to have. They are incorporating Power BI to analytics, if they have some familiarity it will helpful.
- BA from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years Customer Service/Success role
- Customer Service experience
- Analysis & Decision Making skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills; Windows 10
- Backend technical website development knowledge a Plus
- Power BI experience is a plus
- Internal/Customer Interface (ability to build strong relationships)
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Customer Service, Power BI
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.