Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Contract Specialist – 146616. Do you have experience with contracts? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will prepare & review construction contracts, consulting agreements, letters of authorization and other contract documents for the Project Management group. Organize and coordinate the preparation of contract documents issued by the Engineering department to ensure documents are prepared and electronically filed consistently across the department. Includes creating and updating SAP Purchase Orders. Develop expertise in procurement process and support project teams in the creation of RFP packages, and the subsequent RFP analysis and execution of the agreement. Manage collection of forecasted/capital contract strategies with a 0 +3-year outlook; summarize, group, and communicate procurement needs to North American Procurement and At Market Procurement to leverage requirements against projects. Collaborate with key stakeholders to collect information on project execution strategies. Drive requirements and expectations with At Market and Global Procurement
Identify & communicate necessary activities and resources needed to achieve implementation of chosen sourcing strategies. Collaborate with At Market Procurement on Vendor Scorecard initiatives. Develop & maintain feedback loop between At Market Procurement and project teams. Other duties as assigned (i.e. process improvement/development).
Required Skills & Experience:
- Candidate must be detail oriented, proactive, high degree of initiative and results focused
- Proven ability to analyze and present findings in a clear and cohesive manner
- Capable of navigating through ambiguous situations and managing relationships
- Strong communication skills need to liaise between the internal customers and the global procurement team
- Ability to work collaboratively and support multiple sourcing initiatives
- Ability to develop processes and/or to identify continuous improvements to help better coordinate activities
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain/Procurement, or related field
- Previous experience in the creation of contracts or legal agreements is required
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Understanding factory operations and construction contracting is a plus
- Database building and assembly of information into dashboards is a plus
- Required proficiency in Microsoft Suite products, including but not limited to, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- SAP & DocuSign experience is a plus
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.