Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Contract Administrator (148453). Do you have experience with Supply Chain Systems? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Contract Administrator is responsible for the purchasing of all services for a capital project. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing RFP, reviewing bids, initiating bid events, managing bid information flow, participating in negotiations, and developing agreements for all aspects of the project. Risk related to purchases will be managed, and any defined threats to the project will be promptly escalated to the project team in accordance with the project organizational structure. The Project Requisitioner will manage the proper receipt and inspection of the services.
- Manage the procurement of all services for a defined capital project.
- Develop Request for Proposals (RFPs) and manage the flow of information to and from engineers and equipment suppliers in connection with the RFP event.
- Create and update Purchase Requisitions for services.
- Participate in negotiations led by the Global procurement team to gather required commercial information for purchase requisitions.
- Manage internal and external communications throughout the RFP and negotiation process.
- Ensure commercial terms are discussed and agreed upon during negotiation including critical milestones, payment terms, freight terms, etc.
- Develop relationships with suppliers and clients to promote the availability of supplier resources to meet and exceed project needs.
- Report on project procurement status to Finance, Engineering Management, and Project Management.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in supply chain, business, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in engineering OR procurement, supply chain, or purchasing (buyer role) in construction or equipment purchasing.
- Experience in Request for Proposal / bid events, vendor negotiations, and supplier management.
- Manufacturing experience is strongly desired. Food & Beverage or CPG industry preferred.
- Self-directed, takes initiative.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and general understanding of AutoDesk products (e.g. AutoCAD) desired.
- Ability to read construction and engineering design documents.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Supply Chain Systems, Contract Administrator, Procurement, Manafucturing
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.