Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Content Specialist (147790). Do you have experience with Marketing and Communications? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Create valuable, compelling content through storytelling to attract and retain a clearly defined audience and, ultimately, to drive client action and support the firm’s vision.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication, English or related degree required
- 7 or more years of experience in communications or marketing, preferably financial services, showing increasing level of responsibility
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to explore different paths to achieve an outcome and adapts to change quickly.
- Understand how to align audience/personas, technical and complex topics to develop/align content for employees and target client segments.
- Experience in writing for different media and determining channel activation strategy.
- Understand channel best practices, including, CMS, SEM, SEO, email, public and client websites, social, intranet, etc.
- Collaborate with visual designers, user-experience designers, IS and video producers to produce compelling and cost-effective content.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and processes in a dynamic, matrix environment.
- Effectively build strong relationships to influence and gain consensus with peers and leaders
- Understand design principles with ability to reinforce brand standards
- Understand financial products and services and requirements regulating marketing them strongly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Web design
- Instructional design
- Change management
- Organizational psychology and development experienceÃ¿Â¿Ã¿Â
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: communication, marketing, seo, sem, web design, storytelling
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.